Stage 1: Reduce joint inflammation and reduce pain.
- Avoidance of aggravating factors, use of a support, sports tape
- Ice to reduce inflammation, muscle spasm and pain
- Soft tissue healing: laser, ultrasound and interferential therapy
Stage 2: Normalise joint function
- Specific chiropractic manipulation and mobilisation techniques to areas of restricted movement in the knee and surrounding joints, to increase movement, improve the function and reduce pain
- Deep soft tissue massage, trigger-point therapy and cross-friction.
Stage 3: Rehabilitation exercise program
- When appropriate we introduce exercises to improve strength, endurance and stability. We also work on improving your balance and your sense of joint position.
- This will help you to return to normal and also prevent new injuries.
CALL TODAY! (215) 632-3074
to schedule an appointment with our Reading, PA chiropractor, and get the best chiropractic kneee and leg treatment in the area.